Monday 5 November 2012

Post week 8 Feedback Review



Feed back review
After presenting my week 8 concept, it became apparent that my design was going to be too bulky and more importantly, was using too much material; so it would be way over the weight limitation.

Ian was still away at this point but I found the advice I received from Daniel to be very helpful in moving forward with the design, stream lining the design, using less material and exploring more advanced methods of manipulating what I was working with then repeatedly cutting and slotting PVC pipe.

There are two criteria that I wanted my design to be able to achieve, firstly that it maximises its ability to flat pack, secondly that it can be easily carried, preferably with a built in handle or a design that is easily griped and carried.

As I work forward with this concept I feel that these are two thing my design needs to address.

No comments:

Post a Comment